May 2, 2011

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream....Update

Recipe from - The Vegan Scoop


This is my absolute favorite ice cream! I have made double & triple batches. As I've said before, I find that this ice cream tastes way better if you minimize the peppermint extract to 1/2 tablespoon (otherwise it is way too minty). The picture on the left is from when I added chocolate chips that I chopped in a food processor. It turned out great, but it's really hard to tell which way I like this ice cream better (with whole chocolate chips or with chopped chocolate chips). This way there are chocolate pieces in every bite, but with whole chips it's a lot more refreshing and smooth. Either way, I really love this ice cream...it's delicious!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them! Comments are moderated and I reserve the right to not publish any comment that I find to be offensive (i.e. foul language, inappropriate content, etc.) or spam.

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting! =)

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~ Philippians 4:8