February 3, 2011

Baked Mac & Cheeze Recipe Review

Recipe from "Vegan Yum Yum" by Lauren Ulm

★ ★ ★ ★


Made this for dinner

I've been making this recipe for about half a year and still love it. Even though the recipe calls for it, I don't bake the Mac & Cheeze. I think this is by far the best & I mean BEST mac & cheese recipe. It tastes different than the traditional mac and cheese - more flavorful (which I find so delicious!). Another thing I love is that the recipe calls for nutritional yeast flakes, so there is Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 in the food. The sauce is very easy to make & takes under 10 minutes. This recipe tastes great with broccoli on the side.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them! Comments are moderated and I reserve the right to not publish any comment that I find to be offensive (i.e. foul language, inappropriate content, etc.) or spam.

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting! =)

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~ Philippians 4:8